Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Intro

Hey! It's my first time blogging on a real blogger site and this is an introductory post for that. Let's see what I come up with on my blog space. ^_^

First off, introducing myself, I'm Sameeha Akram aka Shinigami Asuka all over the internet, which is just a random alias I've picked up, currently living in Bangladesh against my will and studying my dream subject, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and still a freshman. I'm a Bangladeshi, but lived all my life in Saudi Arabia, so yeah, I don't like the place I'm currently bound to live in. If God wills, إنشاء الله, I'll get out of this place once I'm done with this degree.

Anyway, I'll probably be posting just random stuff from my life and what I've found across the web.

I love Converse. Was that worth mentioning? I dunno.

A classmate just called. I hardly get to call anyone 'cause I'm too absorbed into me, myself and I and my interests. For example, I browse videos on YouTube quite a lot, watch animes, read manga, play video games, watch my favourite music videos, listen to music, study, chat, blah, blah, blah... Yup, so I apparently don't have the time to talk on the phone.

I'm 18 at the moment.

I'm having exams, but still felt like starting a blog. Yup, I'm one helluva procrastinator.

I love Jrock/Jmetal and wanna try dressing up VK-ish one of these days.

I soo can't wait for Hellsing OVA VIII! >w<!

Is mad at Girugamesh for changing from kickass metal to shitty pop.

Yup, guess that pretty much sums up who I am right now. Am I good or bad? God knows. People around me could give their opinions, too, mind coming forward?

Tschüs!

N.B. This is a blog of randomness. If you have zoophobia, haemophobia, can't take sarcasm, homophilic, or under the age of 1, reader discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment